WildLife Partners Conservation Partner Opportunity
Profit from Convservation
View Our Business Summary
Interested investors may view our brochure by first filling out this form.
Minimum investment $250K.
Please complete all fields below.
Once completed, a pop up viewer will appear with our investment brochure.
Benefits offered through a WildLife Partners Investment
Those desiring to enter into the lucrative business of exotic wildlife ownership will find that participation is virtually impossible without the assistance of WildLife Partners. Currently there is no other company in the United States offering this type of direct ownership in a large herd of exotic wildlife. By participating alongside WildLife Partners you will receive the following benefits:
- Access to property with a 6 year renewable breeding agreement.
- Numerous channels to identify and acquire high quality livestock.
- Experienced personnel with 100+ years of combined experience.
- Veterinary staff experienced with capture, transport and world class animal care.
- Vast experience in helicopter capture of exotic wildlife.
- Direct ownership of hard assets through Partnership purchase of animals.
- Cash flow starting in 2nd year.
- We supply access to feed and infrastructure necessary to maintain healthy herds.
- Onsite visits for all participants.
- Diversification through ownership of large herds verses a small number of animals.
- Full time onsite staff to monitor all animals.
- All infrastructure is currently in place and growing.
- Federal Permits for protected species already in hand.
- Texas does not have the disease and illness found in Africa.
Potential Upside of Investing with WildLife Partners
At WildLife Partners, our goal is to provide an ultimate potential return of more than $830,000 on a $500,000 investment over the course of the 6 year breeding agreement with cash distributions projected to begin in the 2nd year as offspring that are produced are sold. Additionally, those choosing to play an active role in the venture can see substantial tax savings of up to $185,000 or more per $500,000 investment via bonus depreciation for livestock. The new tax laws put in place in 2018 now provide the ability to deduct 100% of this investment in the year it is made.
While these forecasts are realistic, there are various factors that could prevent us from meeting these goals. Market conditions could change, government regulation could make our operations impossible to maintain or epidemic and weather could cause significant death to our livestock. If these things occur, it would affect our profitability and the profitability of any or all of the individual partnerships.
Current Operations of WildLife Partners Management
Since 2012, the owners of WildLife Partners have been investing in and researching the exotic wildlife business in Texas and Africa. After investing in more than 30 species, purchasing a large tract of land in Mountain Home, Texas and traveling to South Africa to tour breeding facilities, we recognized the untapped opportunity to provide outside investors the opportunity to achieve the same benefits we attained. Over the years, we have assembled a very diverse portfolio of wildlife and now breed more than 50 species at two breeding facilities in Mountain Home, TX and Pettus, TX.