WildLife Partners Business Model
Preservation, Protection, Profits
View Our Business Summary
Interested investors may view our brochure by first filling out this form.
Minimum investment $250K.
Please complete all fields below.
Benefits of Game Ownership with WildLife Partners
Those desiring to enter into the lucrative business of exotic game ownership will find that participation is virtually impossible without the assistance of WildLife Partners. Currently there is no other company in the United States offering this type of direct ownership in a large herd of exotic livestock. By participating alongside WildLife Partners you will receive the following benefits:
- Access to property with a 6 year renewable breeding agreement.
- Numerous channels to identify and acquire high quality game.
- Experienced personnel with 75 years of combined experience.
- Veterinary staff experienced with capture and transport.
- Vast experience in helicopter capture of exotic wildlife.
- You will have direct ownership of all animals through a Joint Venture purchase.
- Bi-Monthly reports detailing all activities.
- We supply access to feed and infrastructure necessary to maintain healthy herds.
- Onsite visits for all participants.
- Diversification through ownership of large herds verses a small number of animals.
- Full time onsite staff to monitor all game.
- All infrastructure is currently in place and growing.
- Federal Permits for protected species already in hand.
- Texas does not have the disease and illness found in Africa.
Potential Upside of Investing with WildLife Partners
At WildLife Partners, our goal is to provide an annual income on investment of 50% with an ultimate return of $1,200,000 on a $500,000 investment over the course of the 6 year breeding agreement. This is based on the current values associated with each species. We have taken into consideration a 20% death loss each year and we still project that we can achieve a return of capital within the first 36 months. These assumptions are not made based upon values increasing. These projections are strictly based upon current market conditions.
While these forecasts are realistic and have been achieved, there are various factors that could prevent us from meeting these goals. Market conditions could change, government regulation could make our operations impossible to maintain or epidemic and weather could cause significant death to our livestock. If these things occur, it would affect our profitability.
Current Operations of WildLife Partners Management
After spending roughly 20 years in the oil and gas business, the Founder of WildLife Partners, Brian Gilroy, spent several years investing in and researching the exotic game business in Texas and Africa. After investing in more than 30 species, purchasing a large tract of land in Mountain Home, Texas and traveling to South Africa to tour breeding facilities he recognized the untapped opportunity to provide outside investors the opportunity to achieve the same benefits they attained. Over the years, we have assembled a very diverse portfolio of wildlife and now breed more than 50 species at two breeding facilities in Mountain Home, TX and Pettus, TX.